Federal Market Acceleration Program
Coach-Led Cohort Meetings
Leverage the group’s collective experience to accelerate your knowledge and understanding of real-world application of activities that lead to success.
FedMAP™ Online Community
24/7 access to an online community that includes training courses, templates, resources, and group forums.
What is My Time Commitment?
Are you Eligible?
- SBA 8(a) certified;
- SBA HUBZone certified;
- Firm Located in a HUBZone (not SBA certified);
- Economically Disadvantaged Women Owned Small Business (EDWOSB);
- Owned by a socially and economically disadvantaged individual;
- Located in a high unemployment or low income area, as defined in the S. Census Bureau’s County and City Data Book and in the Poverty Guidelines issued by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). Meaning that my county’s OR metropolitan area’s annualized unemployment rate exceeds the national annualized unemployment rate. Refer to the following three Department of Labor Data maps to determine qualifying locations:
- Owned by a low-income individual, as defined in under HHS Poverty Guidelines. Firm is majority-owned by one or more individuals each with a low income. “Low income” means an individual whose income does not exceed the following levels, as reflected in last year’s tax return: $42,400 for metropolitan areas or $31,300 for non-metropolitan areas.